If you’re interested in joining Fun Fest or looking for summer camp jobs then please complete the form below!
Rewarding, Flexible & Fun!
Play Leader roles particularly suit:
- Teaching assistants and term time practitioners looking for additional earnings in the school holidays
- Students in teaching, childcare or sports coaching seeking relevant work experience
Play Worker roles are perfect holiday jobs for students
- Flexible hours: you decide the hours that you are available to work
- Sociable hours: no evening or weekend work
- Childcare provided: If your children are at least 3 years old then bring them with you to join in the fun!
Get in touch:
- If you love to see children of all ages enjoying different activities and having fun
- Are friendly and approachable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are able to work closely with the management team to ensure that the club organisation and administration is of the highest quality
- If you are looking for summer camp jobs near me
Then we want to hear from you!
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Fun Fest Holiday Club is an Ofsted registered company and complies with safer recruitment guidelines. We are committed to safeguarding and all staff will be required to have a DBS check and references.
Please complete this form and upload a copy of your CV