At Fun Fest Holiday Clubs, our priority is to deliver face-to-face, high quality experiences and childcare to all children.
As COVID-19 becomes a virus that we learn to live with, there is now an imperative to reduce the disruption to children’s education – particularly given that the direct clinical risks to children are extremely low.
We ask that your child/children does not attend Fun Fest if they display symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days. If anyone in our setting displays symptoms of COVID-19 they will be sent home.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow government advice.
Safeguarding the health and wellbeing of all children and staff at our Holiday Clubs across the country is our top priority.
Policies and Procedures
These are generic Fun Fest policies and parents should consult their local club for individual club policies. The yellow areas highlight where clubs use local procedures and these may vary according to location.
- Accident and First Aid August 2022
- Adverse Weather August 2022
- Allergies and allergic reactions August 2022
- Complaints August 2022
- Critical Incident Policy August 2022
- Data protection and confidentiality Policy August 2022
- Dealing with Discriminatory Behaviour August 2022
- Domestic Abuse Honour Based Abuse and Forced Marriage policy August 2022
- Fire Safety August 2022
- GDPR Privacy Notice August 2022
- Health and Safety General Policy August 2022
- Inclusion and Equality August 2022
- Infection control August 2022
- Late collection August 2022
- Medication August 2022
- Mobile phone and device use August 2022
- Modern slavery and human trafficking policy August 2022
- Monitoring staff behaviour August 2022
- No smoking or vaping August 2022
- Online Safety Policy and Procedure August 2022
- Promoting positive behaviour August 2022
- Safeguarding Children Policy August 2022
- Safer Recruitment of Staff August 2022
- Sickness and illness August 2022
- Social networking August 2022
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) October 2023
- Sun Care August 2022
- Supervision of Children August 2022
- Supervision of Visitors Policy August 2022
- Whistle blowing August 2022